Ke$ha Has A Near Genius IQ!

Ke$ha reportedly scored a 1500 on her SAT’s (which is a near perfect score) and has an IQ of over 140 putting her in the “Near Genius” category!

Unlike today’s custom-clad pop stars, Sebert, who goes by Ke$ha, isn’t above wearing a Hefty bag — for the right occasion. “I went to P. Diddy’s White Party with a white garbage bag tied around me because I didn’t have a white top,” she continues, flicking a straw-colored curl from her face. “I think confidence can sell anything.”

Yes, confidence is great, but Sebert, who’s currently finishing her debut album of “electro trashy pop magic” on RCA Records/Kasz Money Inc., has the relaxed charisma and visual appeal — lanky and lightly tanned, with an unruly lioness mane, blue eyes and freckled nose — to sell you on trash bag chic. (As for the dollar sign in her stage name, “It’s all the money I’ll ever need,” she explains. “’Cause I’m f–king money!”)

“You don’t find an artist like her every day or every year,” says Sebert’s mentor and pop-music maestro, Lukasz “Dr. Luke” Gottwald, who signed the singer to his RCA imprint and co-produced her first single, “TiK ToK” (out this week on iTunes), after coming across her demo five years ago. The brains behind Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl” and “Hot N Cold,” as well as chart toppers by Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne, Gottwald was searching for an artist to develop at the time. “I wanted to find someone unique and someone interesting,” he says. “[I was looking] for a voice to strike me…and when I heard Kesha’s voice, I was like, ‘Holy crap! Let’s find this girl.’” Sebert was 17 years old and finishing up high school in Nashville.

Though bright and academically minded (by her account, she scored a 1500 on the SAT and planned to study psychology and religion at Barnard College), Sebert was quickly convinced by Gottwald and his frequent collaborator, Max Martin — of “…Baby One More Time” fame — to drop out of high school several months shy of graduation in order to give singing a go in Los Angeles. Martin and Gottwald had been working with “the Paris Hiltons and Britney Spears of the world,” Sebert says. “I think they liked that I don’t give a f–k and I’m completely irreverent. [I’m] just a bit more willing to be retarded and not apologize for it.”

(Read More)

Tags: , , , , , ,

Categories: Entertainment

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

9 Comments on “Ke$ha Has A Near Genius IQ!”

1. Fuckthis
    November 22, 2012 at 7:24 pm #

A 1500 is not near perfect on the SAT. FUCK YOU UBERFUCKINGFAKEFACTS

• Guest
      November 26, 2012 at 12:51 am #

It would have been when she took the score.

• November 26, 2012 at 12:51 am #

It would have been when she took the test. It’s called Wikipedia.

• December 16, 2012 at 2:52 am #

It was when she took the score, the maximum score was still 1600 back then. You could have known that.

2. Anti-Luciferian
    December 18, 2012 at 3:44 am #

Guess Chris Dirty Sanchez is hyping up this chicks ego. Turn into satan Chris, she’ll be worshiping the ground you walk on.

3. Travis
    December 27, 2012 at 1:40 am #

If she’s so smart, she should put a little thought & creativity into her music, instead of making music for 10 yr olds!

• Travis
      December 27, 2012 at 1:42 am #

& unberfacts should need more than just her word, before they call things FACTS. Anybody can say they scored a 1500.

4. PattyAnnAA
    July 5, 2013 at 5:32 am #

She “reportedly” scored high on the test and has a high I.Q., meaning there is no proof and no one cares enough to really find it out.

5. January 18, 2014 at 9:14 am #

Apparently not intelligent enough to stop herself from using the word “retarded” to describe herself, which is well known to be a classless and idiotic thing to do these days.