It’s a truth that’s been proven time and time again: Old people are not very good with technology. We all know this. I’m not making fun of anyone here, I actually sympathize! Technology has come ridiculously far since my grandma was a kid – it’s understandable that someone who once marveled at the transistor radio would be amazed and confused by computers.
Just wait 60 years and see what you’re slow AF understanding.
1. Tell her YES!
2. Haha, does it work?
3. But don’t you wish it were your phone?
4. Pro move.
5. Hey, it’s all subjective.
6. In grandma’s defense, “subscribe” would have been a better word.
7. All he had to do was look down…
8. No grandma. That’s when the email delivers rest.
9. Hey, it’s all Greek to me.
10. Hahaha, what even is that?!
11. If this were her phone, she’d be a damn pro!
I don’t care what you say! Old people are adorable! ????