Before I start tearing all these forgers a new one, ask yourself a question: when is the last time somebody compared the signature on your credit card with the signature you signed?
Probably can’t remember, can you? True story… I’ve literally just written a big, fat “X” down in the signature field and people have accepted it, no questions asked. Of course, it was my credit card, but nobody asked me for my ID.
So we definitely live in a world, where people just take documents at face value. No questions asked. But our signatures are supposed to be our bond. How can we get back to that?
The following 12 people know this all too well, and most were successful in their deceit.
1. Just a minor violation…
2. Okay, that is seriously fucked up.
4. Caught again!
6. You’re probably just hurting yourself, but whatevs…
7. How would diabetes disqualify you from a job? Seems shaky…
8. Nailed it.
9. How would they ever check this anyway?
10. Well, that didn’t work out as planned…
11. Ivy league scammers, your day will come…
12. “Many a signature” almost sounds charming. Almost.
Forgery is a legit crime, and if you’re caught you can get some serious prison time.
Basically, don’t try and get away with doing stuff like this. Because it’s more likely than not that you’ll get caught.