Do you know the difference between a town and a city, population wise? Well, I’ll tell you!
A town is 20,000 people or less. A city is 20,000 to 100,000 people. You know what’s smaller than a town? A village. That’s 1,000 people or less. Smaller than a village? A hamlet. Which is like 100 people or less.
But we’re talking small town memes today!
So let’s get to it.
1. Casey’s General Store has legit good pizza…
2. To be fair… there are only 2 restaurants…
3. How else are we supposed to see them, tho?
4. Oh, we ALL up in each other’s business.
5. Oh, it’s near Kansas City. You know Kansas City?
6. Hahahaha, oh boy… if this were only NOT true…
7. Isn’t it fun being from a small town?! Heh.
8. Sorry, not sorry?
9. Cousins! Cousins everywhere!
10. Yep, that’s Jim’s F150. He needs to change his spark plugs…
These hit a little too close to home?
Good! That means you live in rural America!