Do you call yourself an optimist? Are you more of a glass-half-empty or glass-half-full type of person? Or, are you that rare third option, glass-all-the-way-full-all-the-time?
Well, despite their circumstances, these 12 people certainly are.
1. “My friend, who has been in a coma for 3 months and presumed dead, texted me this.”
2. The dictionary definition of “luck.”
3. Heck yeah, dude!
4. Getting arrested is no excuse not to smile for the camera.
5. Just a little further…
6. “While everyone wanted a PS and iPads in the orphanage, this little girl just asked for a ‘tucked-in donkey.'”
7. Relaxing after a hard day’s work.
8. “When my grandma was 80, she got hit by a truck. Here she is on her 100th birthday having outlived the guy that hit her.”
9. What matters is that you’re having fun.
10. One of these things is not like the other.
11. You can do it.
12. Find your puddle.
Did that turn your frown upside down?