We all love our parents, but let’s face it: they can be really judgy sometimes.
“Why do you have to have those tattoos?”
“Why aren’t you in grad school by now?”
“Is that really what you’re gonna do the rest of your life?”
I’m grateful that, although my parents certainly don’t stop asking these questions, they still support my choices at the end of the day.
These 10 people, however, aren’t as lucky.
1. Well, that’s a fucked up reason. Jeezus…
2. Those are SUCH different fields. Choose wisely…
3. I mean… he may be proven right, but why not try it first?
4. Because he’s not happy with his own life. Otherwise he wouldn’t be focusing on yours.
5. Yeah, can’t argue with that.
6. Boom! Artist!
7. Yeah, what does dad know anyway?!
8. You might gain lots of money if you save….
9. Omg… don’t do this to yourself!
10. Do. What. You. Love.
Parents… keep your nose out of your kids adult business.
Love them. Period. End of story. That’s it.