Second grade, that was the year. It’s been all downhill since then.
If you’re feeling nostalgic, we’ve got you covered with another remember when, where we take you back to a time where things were simpler, fun, and just plain easy. Grab your coffee and settle in for a touch of your past.
10. Did you open up an entire box of cereal just for the prize?
9. There’s that time when all childhood disputes where settled with Rock, Paper, Scissors
8. The time when you pulled every coupon from the supermarket machine…
7. Metal slides were the playground nemesis.
6. And let’s not forget about the static slides!
5. When this rolled out, you knew the school day got a whole lot better
— Melanin 🇹🇹🇻🇨 (@melanin0fficial) March 14, 2016
4. You tossed your lunch out because it was school pizza day!
3. Friday nights were made for renting at Blockbuster.
View this post on Instagram
If this last store cant renew their license for the Blockbuster name, what should they change it to? . . . . . . . #dvd #vhs #thelastblockbuster #bendoregon #lastblockbustermovie #lastblockbuster #makeitablockbusternight #blockbusterandchill #blockbuster #blockbustervideo #wowwhatadifference #makeitablockbusternight
2. A good game of MASH gave you your future.
1. Dinner time was fun when mom served mac n’ cheese.
Share with your friends to give them a brainful of memories…
Comment below with you favorite nostalgic moment!