I’m always amazed when my female friends complain to me about how difficult men are to understand. Maybe it’s just because I just live it every day, but I’ve never had a hard time understanding another guy. It wasn’t until I got married that I finally gained perspective on just how different a day in the life of a man is compared to a woman.
It turns out there’s a whole lot about being a guy that women have no idea about – but not anymore, courtesy of these gentlemen of Reddit:
1. Men like our hair however we wear it. There is no need to ask a million times.
2. Keep the compliments coming, ladies!
3. My heart just burst. Cuddle your man!
4. Is there any other way?
5. Direct communication.
6. They truly have a mind of their own.
7. There’s no need to feel like men are hiding something.
8. So sweet!
9. Man, that sucks!
10. Men are fixers so give a heads up!
11. Patience is key.
12. We all show our emotions differently.
There you have it, ladies. Keep it simple, communicate directly, and be concerned for their junk. Easy peasy!