My wife and I love going out to eat, but not all restaurants are created equally. When it comes to taking a good dining experience and turning it into a truly memorable one, it’s all about the little extras. Taking the time to think of inconveniences the client didn’t even know they had, and then solving them.
If you’re a restaurant owner, take note of these 12 ideas.
1. A very orderly way to dispose of your gum.
2. Calculator right with your bill? Yep!
3. Don’t want to chance the spice? Know what others order!
4. Your phone will NEVER get wet. Also, #dickbutt. 🤣
5. This could literally save lives. Why isn’t this in more places?!
6. Hexagonal crayons so they stay on the table. Because children.
7. Get EXACTLY the kind of brownie you want. Because you’re worth it.
8. A place for your valuable that isn’t on the floor? LOVE!
9. So you don’t have to watch when the waiter is looking your way.
10. Because you don’t want to smell like medicated bubble gum while you’re eating.
11. What holds the fry holder? The table of course!
12. Yeah, the ketchup is ALWAYS ready. Genius!
And together, we shall change the world. One restaurant at a time.