Growing up with siblings means having built-in best friends and worst enemies. You can pick on them, but the minute someone else does, you’ve got their back in a minute.
You spend your childhood fighting over who gets to sit in the front seat, but as you grow up, they’re there to help you through heartbreaks and give surprisingly solid advice.
Here are 10+ reasons why siblings are both the worst and the best:
1. They’re great scapegoats
2. They’re understanding when things get out of hand
3. They will steal your seat
4. They’re there when you need help
5. They fill you with rage
6. They don’t always believe you
7. At the end of the day, they’re still your friend
8. They never forget anything
9. Sometimes they’re shockingly clever
10. They can be petty
11. They’re the best to torture
…still your friend AND you didn’t even have to pay them.