Twitter is one of the only places we can go online where the truth is easy to find, and where news pops up before it breaks anywhere else.
People are super aware, and always ready to put the world under a microscope – which is exactly how we got these 12 perfect tweets.
12. Guys there are so many flies in my house.
They live here now. We’re going to name them.
11. I’m sure there’s a way to make that work for you.
Just be creative.
10. It would be funnier if it wasn’t true.
Stay safe out there, friends.
9. Everything sounds dirty if you try hard enough.
That’s probably what whoever invented them had in mind.
8. That’s basically summer.
And it only lasts for three weeks.
7. Ready to take on the world.
But dear heavens, not homeschooling.
6. A place you’re not allowed and your kids are?
That sounds like a brilliant idea.
5. Isn’t this how we’re all coping?
Except I’m everyone’s friend whose kids are worse sleepers than theirs.
4. That’s a big lotta lies.
Isn’t that a television series or something?
3. On the other end, guess what?
There’s another year of homeschool.
2. Dream big dreams, my friends.
The weirder the better.
1. My scale is covered in dust and who knows what else.
We’re pretending we’ve lost it.
I’m feeling better and worse at the same time – that’s the magic of Twitter, my friends.
Which one of these was like looking into a mirror for you? Tell us in the comments!