McDonald’s employees serve hundreds, sometimes thousands of people a day, but most of those customers probably never think twice about the hard work that goes into that job. Seriously, you may look down on it, but there’s no doubt that slaving over vats of boiling oil and dealing with customers all day is not easy.
So today, we’re serving up a little something different: the “inner thoughts” of a McDonald’s worker.
1. I know it’s a tough decision…
2. I understand you may be wrangling kids or filling your drink at the soda fountain, but listen up!
3. The ice cream machine is actually broken
4. Come again?
5. BBQ sauce with a straw?
6. This isn’t BK
7. Just because they are paid to work there, doesn’t mean they are paid to clean up after your mess.
8. They work crazy hours!
9. The problem with chip readers
10. Seriously, what do you want?
11. It’s cheaper to order the hamburger
12. How can they NOT know? Sheesh.
13. Light bulb moment
To all the McDonalds and fast food employees. Bless your heart in dealing with us.