When it comes to Disney movies, there are so many beloved classics that’s it hard to keep track of all of them. Years and years of groundbreaking, memorable films that defined the childhoods of millions of people.
…And then there are these Disney films. The other ones. The ones that history has consigned to the dollar bin.
Frankly, I didn’t even really know that any of these existed, but I guess you can’t produce only hits all the time, right?
Take a look at these 15 Disney movies that you most likely have never even heard of.
1. The Biscuit Eater (1972)
2. Darby O’Gill and the Little People (1959)
3. Those Calloways (1965)
4. The Ugly Dachshund (1966)
5. The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)
6. The Barefoot Executive (1971)
7. The Million Dollar Duck (1971)
8. The Castaway Cowboy (1974)
9. The Apple Dumpling Gang (1975)
10. Gus (1976)
11. The Shaggy D.A. (1976)
12. Candleshoe (1977)
13. The Cat from Outer Space (1978)
14. Unidentified Flying Oddball (1979)
15. Fuzzbucket (1986)
Do you know of some that we missed?
Let’s see them in the comments!