I’ve been a husband for about 3 years now, and I think I can confidently say that I am doing a much better job than these guys (not that that’s saying much).
Fellas, whatever your relationship status may be, you’ve gotta step it up. Enough with the “putting empty milk jugs back in the fridge”-BS. You’re a grownup, so act like it, yeah?
And to all you wives who complain about your husbands… bet he doesn’t look so bad now, does he?
1. Nice snack mix…unless your husband gets there first.
2. What husband thought it was okay to put this back in the freezer?
3. Or this husband who left some cream cheese for his wife.
4. That’s, um…not how you cut an avocado.
5. He had to get to the bagels, no matter the cost.
6. That little orange on top is just decoration, right?
7. What? Who? How?
8. He tried to shred the sliced cheese.
9. He bought fresh milk because they were “out.”
10. Toast, anyone?
11. Who doesn’t love orange slivers?
12. Her husband peeled one banana and ensured that the rest were ruined in the process.
13. But…it’s supposed to…AHHH!
14. Nothing like opening up the fridge and grabbing this:
15. Her husband always complains that his beer gets knocked over. If only there was a solution…
Oh, husbands. What would we do without them?