Are you a picky eater? At very least, you probably know one. It’s tough to be one, and it’s insanely hard to live with one.
Either way, you’ll definitely relate to these situations way too hard.
1. The Picky Eater’s ‘Trying Something New’ Face
5. The Picky Eater’s Typical Response (‘food is trash’)
2. Once Again… Picky Eaters = Students for Life
3. The Ultimate Question
4. Picky Eater Instructions 101
5. *also Froot Loops
6. *and vegetables… and fruit… i guess dessert is cool… but not tiramisu… or fruit pies
7. Golden Rule #4: The Picky Eater’s Burger Shall Always Have the Most Toppings (…on the outside of the wrapper)
8. Picky Eaters = Students for Life
9. The Picky Eater’s
Proudest 2nd-Proudest 3rd-Proudest Moment
10. The Picky Eater’s
Proudest 2nd-Proudest Moment
11. The Picky Eater’s Special
12. The Picky Eater’s Plate (after every meal, because they’re literally picky)
13. The Picky Eater’s Typical Receipt (plastered with their favorite word [NO])
14. The Picky Eater’s Proudest Moment
15. Golden Rule #23: A Good Support System is Imperative to Ensure the Picky Eater’s Survival
16. Every Picky Eater Fail Ever
17. It Takes a Special Kind of Person to Be the Friend of a Picky Eater
18. And an Even Specialer Kind of Person to Tolerate Their Bullshit
Did I tell you or did I tell you? Or did I TELL you.
Mmhmm that’s what I thought.