Kids these days are raised on technology. It’s become such a ubiquitous part of our lives, and – let’s face it – it’s an easy way to buy a few moments of peace after a long day of parenting. We all do it, and that’s ok.
Listen, as long as you limit screen time it’s not a big deal. And even if the kids get a bit oversaturated on the tech, just remember how much TV you watched as a kid. Isn’t it better to have a babysitter that’s interactive than one that kids mindlessly stare at for hours on end?
The following 20 parents (and potential parents) honestly couldn’t care less what people think of how much tech they give their kids (or will give their kids). Because reasons. Deal with it.
1. It’s a part of life people. Time to accept that.
2. Yes, kids can be jerks.
3. Moderation is key.
5. Keep the focus on what’s important.
7. Bigger isn’t always better.
8. These are learning machines too!
9. Pro move.
10. Oh, that’s evil…
11. This parent has a solid plan!
12. Not a parent, but already planning…
13. Judge away! They could care less.
14. Coloring?! You ARE weird! ????
15. A genuine concern about NOT having tech.
16. And you shouldn’t have a problem!
17. Kids become pro gamers these days!
18. They’ll learn eventually.
19. Whatever works!
20. Hey, at least they’re using their imagination!
If you still think tech usage is bad… imagine it in 20 years!