Rideshare apps like Uber and Lyft have changed the transportation game and made a car ride readily accessible to everyone. But, in return for that convenience, you get kind of a mixed bag when it comes to the driver that you get.
You might get the silent type of driver who doesn’t want to say a word, or you might get a total chatterbox who tells you their life story. Or you might just get a total character.
Here are 20 photos people shared of funny and weird things they experienced on their rides.
1. “My Uber Driver Was A Slimmer, Cooler, Mustached Version Of Myself”
2. “This Bangkok Taxi Driver Being A Real Bro”
3. “Funding Our Uber Driver’s Vacations!”
4. “My Uber Driver Had An NES Set Up In The Backseat”
5. “My Friend Is A Lyft Driver And Turned His Car Into A Voter Registration Booth”
6. “In The Back Of A Taxi. It’s A Fair Request”
7. “Our Halloween Uber Driver Asked Us To Pose For A Picture With Her That She Could Send To Scare Her Husband – Who Was Worried About Her Driving Out Late. Mission Accomplished”
8. “This Is My Uber Driver Beni, He Took Me To The Hospital And Keeping Me Company Since Most Of My Family Lives Out Of The State”
9. “My Cab Driver Tonight Was So Excited To Share With Me That He’d Made The Cover Of The Calendar. I Told Him I’d Help Let The World See”
10. “A Note Hanging From This Taxi Driver’s Steering Wheel”
11. “I Just Rode With The Highest Rated Uber Driver In NYC”
12. “Sign In A Taxi Cab”
13. “I Don’t Think The Uber Riders Will Find My Halloween Decoration As Funny As I Do”
14. “We Asked Our Cab Driver What The Best Tip He Ever Got Was. Turns Out He Had Received That Tip Earlier Tonight!”
15. “My Uber Driver Has Sticky Notes From All Of His Passengers On The Roof Of His Car”
16. “My Uber Driver Was Dressed Like Superman”
17. “Welcome To The Peach State! My Atlanta Lyft Driver Has Peaches Ready For Her Riders!”
18. “Starting My St Patrick’s Day In This Uber”
19. “My Uber Driver Picked Me Up From The Airport In 5 Minutes, Which Is Insane Considering He Drove All The Way From 2002”
20. “Getting Out Of My Lyft And The Driver Handed Me His Business Card”
Let’s hope all our upcoming rides will be this eventful!