16 Things You Didn’t Know About Daniel Tosh
• Growing up, he sold CutCo knives door to door.
• The first stand-up comedian he ever saw in his life was Carrot Top at the University of Central Florida.
• The Miss South Carolina video is his favorite viral video of all-time.
• His alleged rival Dane Cook is more popular on the internet according to Google. Dane Cook has 4,800,000 Google results while Daniel Tosh has 2,250,000 results.
• Tosh was born in Boppard, Rhineland-Palatinate, West Germany.
• His first job was as a telemarketer at Central Florida Research Park.
• Served as a spokesperson in Taco Bell commercials.
• Tosh has social anxiety and OCD.
• Big career break came in 2001 with a performance on the Late Show with David Letterman.
• Attended Astronaut High School in Titusville, Florida.
• Is worth an estimated $1.5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
• Graduated from University of Central Florida in December of ’96 (a half a semester early) with a degree in marketing.
• Lives in Hermosa Beach, CA.
• Takes great pride in winning a Razzie Award for his appearance in Love Guru.
• His favorite comedians are Dave Chappelle, David Letterman, Nick Swardson, Greg Hahn, Eddie Gossling, Louis CK, Sean Rouse, Dave Attell, and…Wesley Snipes?
• His dream Web Redemptions would be getting Michael Richards to do stand up at the Laugh Factory to an all black audience.