Ten Facts That Sound Like Lies, But Are Completely True
Facts that sound like lies, but are completely true… Accompanied by Britney Spears GIFs.
1. When you get a kidney transplant, your kidneys are usually left in your body and a 3rd one is put in your pelvis.
And yes, if you know someone who has had two kidney transplants, they can totally have 4 kidneys.
2. Cosmic rays from outer space frequently cause glitches in your electronics.
Your cars and phones are not safe.
3. Your eyes have a pretty large blind spot that your brain is just filling with what it “thinks” you should be seeing.
Yes, your brain loves to mess with you.
4. Falling coconuts kill more people every year than sharks.
Coconuts… you just don’t see them coming.
5. Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
Bananas… they’re closer to us than we thought.
6. Strawberries aren’t really berries… But avocados are.
Your life is a lie
7. Cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the iPhone than she did to the building of the Great Pyramid.
Your life is still a lie.
8. It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter.
You’re living on the wrong planet.
9. There once existed a flying reptile that was the size of a giraffe.
They’re extinct now so if you had no reason to be happy today, now you have one.
10. If you have 23 people in a room, there’s a 50% chance two of them have the same birthday
But there’s a 100% chance that your birthday will be more important than theirs.