One of the most life-changing experiences anyone can have is becoming a parent. It’s an incredible, thrilling, rewarding journey, but it’s also not without its downsides.
Take breat feeding, for example. Pumping, leakage, and soreness are all common challenges every woman faces, not to mention American’s wildly divergent views of public breastfeeding.
22 women share their experiences with a very natural, often difficult part of being a new mom.
1. When Auto Flo returns…
2. People have actually sued over this kind of things AND won!
3. Treating yourself is not out of the question!
5. Everybody has an opinion. Everybody.
6. They really should teach this kind of thing in school.
7. Staying hydrated is VERY important.
8. The unintended consequences…
9. All the feels
10. The guilt is real.
11. And that’s on top of taking care of everything else a child needs!
12. The things we do for love.
13. If you’re depressed, get help. Emotional pain is just as real as physical pain.
14. Pump, pump and pump some more…
15. Might I suggest an entertaining film?
17. Well… they’re out there.
18. THE TEETH!
19. Come on kid, you’ve got a full meal just waiting for you here!
20. Be careful with that stuff!
21. Pain, pain and more pain.
22. Laundry bills add up.
To all the new moms out there, just know that you’re doing great!
Don’t let anything get you down.
You can do this!