If you have young kids, then you know that their thirst for knowledge is basically unquenchable. They ask “why” countless times a day and want to know how everything works (and why) and ask questions from dawn until dusk…
It’s kind of exhausting.
This dad found that his four-year-old daughter was no different from anyone else’s, and every night at bedtime, she asked for a new and interesting fact.
He quickly ran out of ideas on his own and turned to Reddit, who totally delivered.
If you’re a fan of all sorts of facts, you’re going to love these 15 as much as his daughter probably did!
15. One more reason to be jealous of otters.
14. Mind blown.
13. I definitely needed to know this.
12. Still waiting for its first birthday.
11. New bucket list item.
10. Dogs are amazing.
9. So much fun.
8. I have actually always wondered this.
7. Bend the bee’s knee.
6. I’m jealous of the pink milk.
5. Crazy to think about, right?
4. So we couldn’t tell if they shaved?
3. Those crazy cows.
2. That actually explains a lot.
1. DIY custard.
Here’s to knowledge!