The ’90s and ’00s were totally bangin’…and if anyone disagrees, then they probably weren’t a kid during that time. So, if you want to reconnect with your childhood through some photos that’ll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, scroll through the list below!
1. The Russian roulette that was renting from your neighborhood video store
Will the movie you’ve been waiting weeks to see be available? Did you REWIND??
2. These pagers
One of the earliest tools capable of alerting you when the kilos of coke you were smuggling were waiting for you at the docks.
3. Snoop Dogg wearing Tommy Hilfiger
4. Rachel and Phoebe making sure you got milk
5. The Microsoft Encarta
Dad talked about how back in his day, real encyclopedias were better because they were books grandpa bought with monthly payments.
6. Your first cell phone
7. TLC wore Tommy Hilfiger too
They told us what scrubs were and why they can’t get no love.
8. These beanie babies were going to make you rich, so you never cut the tags off
But the little poem on the tag was nice too.
9. I think we can all agree Clueless was the best film of the 90s
10. The unrealistic #lovegoals of A Walk to Remember
11. Your Chuck E. Cheese’s birthday party
You did too have one. I was there.
12. The book store where you bought Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
13. Your first cosmetics
RIP Bonne Bell
14. Where you got all your toys
15. How you bought video games there by carrying these slips of paper to the register
Your favorite memory missing from this list? Dude, my bad.