Who are you, Alfred Einstein?
If you’ve never seen the classic film Kingpin, do yourself a favor and watch it and you’ll hear that line uttered by Woody Harrelson’s character…who’s not the sharpest tool in the shed.
And neither are these folks, apparently!
Because they all posted some pretty dumb things on social media that they probably regret now that the whole world has seen that they’re aren’t incredibly bright…or at least weren’t at that moment.
Let’s take a look!
1. You waited for ten whole minutes?
Now that’s commitment!
2. Is that really what happened?
Seems like you might have been scammed…
3. It’s all smoking mirrors, people.
This person is a real wordsmith.
4. I’m not even sure what this means.
Calm down, there, friend…
5. Are you sure you’re not a robot?
We need to triple-check on this…
6. Hahaha. That is amazing.
You really did it this time!
7. That is a very high honor.
Whoever wrote that story should be very proud of themselves. I think…
8. Some people need to be reminded, I guess.
It’s really a sad state of affairs.
9. Really? You didn’t know this?
Where did you go to school?
10. Way to go, Papa John’s!
Good marketing, right here.
11. Who’s in charge here?
Because you clearly blew it…
12. I still can’t hear anything!
A little help over here!
Okay, now we want to hear from you.
In the comments, share some funny (and dumb) stuff that you’ve seen lately that really made you laugh.
We can’t wait to hear from you!