Tumblr has been around for quite a while now, and when there’s been more than a little speculation over the years that it may eventually go the way of Xanga or Myspace. This kind of talk was especially prevalent when the site went under new ownership and banned some of the – erm – spicier content the platform had to offer.
But it lives on, and there’s a good reason. That reason being, it gives us gold. Pure gold. The stuff of heavenly streets.
Let’s look at a few reasons Tumblr should stay around forever, shall we?
12. It prepares you for the tests
That last sentence really hits hard.
11. They provide deaf comedy jams
Wait for the last bit.
10. They clear a few things up
Oh dang, what if I just like writing terrible stuff?
9. Their dank memes
I want to clean my screen off just looking at this.
8. Their vivid illustrations
Nobody can express it quite like this.
7. Their niche gameplay
I had to look it up, this was apparently a real thing briefly, though it’s gone now.
Maybe you can find it on the Wayback Machine?
6. They put those kids in their place
Not to brag but I’m pretty good myself.
5. They come up with the best terminology
Even if they don’t land on it right away.
4. They love animals
Where we go one, we go all.
3. They have great debate prep
Ah, yes, interesting.
2. They tell wonderful stories
Or whatever this might be.
1. They’re great science communicators
It’s all so much clearer now.
What’s your favorite thing about Tumblr?
Tell us in the comments.