I’ve been working from home for a while now, so the current crisis hasn’t really changed my routine at all, but for many, many people out there, this has been a major adjustment.
And it’s easier for some folks than it is for others, there’s no doubt about that.
Whether you’re thriving or just barely surviving while working from home, we think you’ll find these tweets are very hilarious AND accurate.
1. Really packing on the pounds.
Don’t worry about it! We all are!
2. Please, don’t let there be any messages in there…
My fingers are crossed…
3. There’s a lot of this going around right now.
And, wouldn’t you know it, you can do this at home!
4. Why are you looking at me like that?
What I’m wearing is perfectly acceptable.
5. How dare you…
But, if you must know…
6. I’ve been making this face a lot lately.
And I’m sure you have, too…
7. You’ve offended me.
It’ll be done sometime in 2022.
8. I can’t handle this right now!
On the verge of an emotional breakdown.
9. You’re the funniest person of all time!
This is how you get on the good side of your boss.
10. Run for it!
You have to keep that a secret.
11. If you must have the occasional in-person meeting.
This is a great life hack.
12. Oh shit…
You better hurry up!
Do those memes look familiar, or what?
Now we want to hear from all the readers out there.
How are you holding up while working from home?
Is it driving you nuts, or do you actually like it?
Talk to us in the comments, we’d love to hear from you!