If you’re not someone who loves books and loves to read, you may be fine with what you’re about to see. It may not bother you one bit to see books in states such as these, I don’t know.
What I do know, as someone who drinks books like water, is that every last one of these sparked an inexplicable, white-hot rage in my soul.
12. You SAY “use anything for a bookmark, don’t bend the page!”
Do you really still mean “anything,” though?
11. You would think the people who make books would understand why this is awful.
A series of books should all be the same size! Duh!
10. This could be a genius marketing ploy.
Or just a regular old annoying thing that happens.
9. The actual bookmark is right there!
It’s RIGHT THERE.
8. Maybe it’s just meant to be a collectors thing?
But still, that’s egregious.
7. And it’s probably fine and you can infer what’s happened…
but you just can’t let it go, can you.
6. Because “no phones in class.”
He showed you, I guess. *tears*
5. My heart just hurts for these kiddos.
And the rest of us, but mostly for them.
4. It’s all about the aesthetic, not the books.
I guarantee she hasn’t read them.
3. Think of the TREES, people!
We need them to print more books!
2. It is nice to know what a book is about before you buy it.
Although maybe this is some kind of fun mystery buying experience?
1. I guarantee you the package said “do not bend,” too.
Newman is your mailman.
There is something wrong with people, y’all. Make it stop.
Which one of these made you the most uncomfortable? Tell us in the comments!