If you know anyone who is of Italian descent, you’re probably aware that they take food and cooking extremely seriously. They want to feed you, it has to be from scratch, and if you’re going to call it Italian food, well…there better have been an actual Italian consulted at some point.
These 10 dishes are pretty much the opposite of that, and Italians on the internet are holding nothing back with their commentary – and that’s why we’re here, right?
10. Truer words have never been spoken.
Nor will she.
9. You think this seems like an overreaction.
But I mean…who eats rice AND pasta?
8. I will never look at jarred artichokes the same way.
Dear Lord, I can’t unsee it.
7. This literally made me gag.
The comment didn’t help.
6. I just threw up in my mouth.
They served you this at a RESTAURANT?
5. They have their quirks.
But also, they’re usually not wrong.
4. There could never be a more accurate description.
No way that is lasagna.
3. That is not pizza.
That’s not even bolognese in a bread bowl.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy that is not blessed.
1. This comment is just the best.
Like, balls to the wall.
I mean, I am decidedly not Italian but I don’t think I would eat any of these.
Has an Italian person ever called out one of your meals? Have you lost it on someone making “Italian” food? Share your stories with us in the comments!