People will try to sell literally anything – a fact that you know is true if you’ve spent any time at all on Craigslist, Facebook marketplace, et al. The thing is, people must also be buying some of this weird stuff, because otherwise, wouldn’t people stop trying?
I don’t know the answer to that for sure, but I do know I would be shocked if any of these 12 items found a buyer.
12. Sir. SIR.
There is not one part of this post that is true.
11. Give me one good reason you couldn’t make this for yourself.
I’ll wait. Maybe I’m just not seeing one.
10. Yes, please I would like to invite a food borne illness into my home.
Ah, the memories of when I puked until I wanted to die!
9. I would be tempted to email with questions.
I would like to know how this custom work was accomplished please and thank you.
8. The shade in this description, though.
I am imagining his roommate reading it and it’s cracking me up.
7. “Quite large.”
Hmm, yes, please tell me more.
6. “Artisan flatulence.” Y’all.
He marked the condition as “excellent.”
5. To be fair, it seems as if the bananas are. red herring.
It definitely catches your eye, doesn’t it?
4. That thing is even more terrifying than the original.
And if you’ve seen the original, you know that’s saying something.
3. How do I know it’s the world’s largest?
Is there a certificate of authenticity?
2. Modified for what purpose, you ask?
Your guess is as good as mine.
1. No thanks. I prefer to drink my own.
I’m not paying someone else to drink wine, I can tell you that much.
These are really something, y’all. I can’t believe people found this stuff, never mind are willing to part with it!
Have you ever bought or sold something really…niche online? Tell us the story in the comments!