If kids are one thing, it’s confident. Here are these little doofuses who are brand new to this world, comparatively, and yet they’re just positive they’ve got it all figured out.
14. I bet his parents loved it.
Whatever “it” was.
13. Precious boy.
I just love when they do stuff like this.
12. This is sort of sweet.
In a weird sort of way.
11. I’m not sure that’s a squirrel.
I’m also not sure that it’s dead.
10. Girl has a point.
Except about the hot dogs being free.
9. She didn’t want to interrupt anything.
It’s possible she’s already been scarred.
Instead of just letting us know verbally she woke up from her nap, or just ya know opening up the cracked door, she thought she needed to wave at us from under the door until she got our attention. from KidsAreFuckingStupid
8. This is actually some excellent problem solving, if you ask me.
I may steal it.
7. Sometimes it just takes too long.
I’ve been sorely tempted.
6. Her parents must have been so proud.
I want to know what she grew up to be.
5. Well this is awkward.
I have a few questions.
Birthday card from my three year old pic.twitter.com/GYudZiEc2f
— Luke Pearson (@thatlukeperson) October 14, 2020
4. She’s just keeping things interesting.
And possibly getting a police visit.
3. Less creepy, you say?
I say you might have the next Stephen King on your hands.
2. He’s just doing what a spider does.
You’ve got to admire his commitment.
Why is my son sleeping on the floor like this? LMFAO pic.twitter.com/JYe0tBeQN7
— CHE GUEVARA (@LivKristen) June 16, 2020
1. I would have had a heart attack!
And then who would have fixed him breakfast???
I love it. Kids are hilarious.
Tell us a story about your kids being totally overconfident down in the comments!