This is quite strange…
So, what if this happened to you…
You save your virginity for your marriage and then, on your wedding night… nothing happens.
Not only that, nothing happens for a week, a month or more!
Would you be surprised to find out how many people have NOT consummated their marriage after getting married?
Get ready to read some craziness!
19. There’s always annulments…
18. Sounds like you had sex before though, so…?
17. This really sucks.
16. I’ll tell you what’s going to happen: divorce.
15. Time to talk to your SO!
14. Ummm, that’s not how it works…
13. Okay, this is a happy ending! Finally!
12. Haha, yeah, you really should.
11. I would be!
10. Well, I honestly can’t say I blame him…
9. That’s a LONG time to wait.
8. It really shouldn’t be a fight. There’s something wrong.
7. Go. To. Therapy.
6. Some men do have low sex drives…
5. Okay, NOT the same thing!
4. Talk to somebody about it. You have to get past this.
3. Yes. She will. Get ON it.
2. Yeah, it would be nice.
1. Never think that!
A wedding night situation wouldn’t be a big deal for me because there’s no reality where I would marry someone and wouldn’t have slept with them.
But if a couple weeks went by and I was getting rejected… time to get an annulment!
Sorry, not sorry.