It’s been a long winter… But Spring – oh that beautiful Spring.
I’ve been feeling it start to finally creep in over the last few days and I’m so excited I shout my joy across Lake Michigan. Though, probably for not very long, because the wind coming off that thing is still a beast.
Spring has almost Sprung. Hibernations are ending. Realizations about our body shapes are dawning on us.
As we head into 2020’s next chapter, let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of this changing of the season.
15. CON: It’s very coy
14. PRO: It’s close by
13. CON: These bastards
12. PRO: It makes us temperature optimists
11. PRO: Lionel Richie
10: CON: Fewer clothing layers
9. PRO: Vitamin D
8. PRO: It’s a welcome change
7. PRO: It makes us more adorable
6. PRO: Outside is habitable again
5. PRO: It reminds us of what we’ve lost
4. CON: It never seems to get here
3. CON: It is an elusive lover
2. PRO: BEACH
1. PRO: We get to be fabulous
After carefully considering the advantageous and disadvantages, I’m ready to declare Spring officially sanctioned. By me. Let it arrive!
I can’t wait to emerge from my apartment, blink steadily at the sunlight, and then immediately jump on a yacht that I definitely have.
What are YOU looking forward to this Spring?
Tell us about it in the comments.