Generation Z people get a lot of credit for being funny and self-deprecating and basically the best people on the internet.
As a tail-end Gen Xer, I would take offense at that, since we’re pretty funny, too.
Except I don’t really care.
Let’s take a look!
11. Wait are you saying that’s not cool anymore.
I need to retake our family pictures.
10. I remember when 30 seemed old.
Such a cute little young’un I was.
9. We are all hypocrites in the end.
It’s called being a parent.
8. It never ends.
Just tell them they can’t have grandkids because it’s bad for the environment.
7. I mean…who needs to be a good dancer?
Do they still teach square dancing in schools?
6. It’s the very last word that does it.
But first, coffee.
5. Who danced it better?
I think we all know the answer to that.
4. A succinct illustration of how things have changed.
And no, not for the better.
Reposting because Tik Tok wants to take my sound down?? Don’t be lame.
3. Sure, she looks insane…
It’s really the only appropriate response, though.
2. Why WOULD anyone stop thirsting over Efron, though?
He’s their Leo DiCaprio.
1. On the trials we have bested.
Survival skills are ours.
See what I mean? Who is winning the generation wars as far as comedy?
Right now… millennials are destroying the Gen Zers. And they’re DEFINITELY funnier than boomers.
And Generation X? Well, we’re just sitting back and laughing our butts off at everybody fighting.
But that’s what I think… what about you?! Give me all of your thoughts in the comments!