I count myself among the small number of lucky people who have never gone under the knife. I’m sure it will happen at some point, and I’m definitely not looking forward to it.
Especially not after reading through the stories these people tell about not how hard the surgery was, but how much worse it was to recover from the physical trauma.
11. When it rains it pours.
10. That certainly sounds discouraging.
8. They should have some kind of policy about that!
7. Just remember it’s not forever.
6. There’s nothing easy about that.
5. Maybe even worse.
4. The problems of owning a cat.
3. Which part I wonder.
2. Your parents sound shitty.
1. Not being able to sleep is torture.
Nope, going to hold out on that whole surgery thing for as long as possible!
Have you had a surgery? Do you find the recovery worse?
Tell us all about it in the comments!