Most of us never went to an “all” anything school, but those of you who did… they know the signs.
Where I grew up there was exactly ONE all-girls school and exactly ONE all-boys school. That’s it. And the people that went there definitely had different standards than everybody else.
For one… the uniforms. What’s with same-sex schools and mandatory uniforms? Isn’t that a place where clothes actually don’t matter?
Today, we’re talking about the gals and all of those things that people who went to schools that were femme-foward.
Let’s take a look!
1. Because, why would anybody really care?
It’s not like they had to cover up.
2. Dressing in public. Got it. That’s a theme here.
And yeah, the presence of guys would immediately be different.
3. This would be the best thing about a school like this.
So much less competition!
4. Yeah, sounds like high school!
Some things never change.
5. All pads, all the time!
And I bet they were free.
6. Did it? Or was that just you?
Hmmmm…. I think somebody might have just been socially awkward?
7. Oh snap! Testosterone in the house!
Can you feel it? Because they could!
8. Actually, an amazing benefit.
Real competition because they’re not worrying about impressing boys? Sounds great to me!
I can’t imagine having to live up to these insane standards every single day. Ugh.
10. Yeah, but did you?
11. Girl power!
12. The answer is “YAS QUEEN!”
It’s not even a thing anymore.
13. Time to go out into the real world!
Seems like they wanted to get away from the “all-girls” reality.
14. If I were a school, I would NOT hire a male teacher.
Just seems like a recipe for disaster.
That doesn’t sound real…
Well, that got really real! And all because we took a sneak peek into a world we likely weren’t a part of.
Did you go to a same gender school? Want to share your experiences?
Do that in the comments!