My mom and dad rescued a dog about a year ago named Coco.
She’s funny, smart, sassy, rambunctious…and she sleeps in some very strange positions that continue to surprise my folks on almost a daily basis.
What is she going to do today?
Perhaps some kind of odd yoga pose that we haven’t seen yet? Maybe a twisted head and neck routine that reminds us all of Linda Blair as the possessed child in The Exorcist?
The possibilities are really endless and so are the laughs!
Enjoy these pics from folks who shared the funny ways that their dogs like to snooze.
1. What’s going on here?
Can anyone explain it to me?
2. I think she fell down the stairs.
You better make sure she’s not hurt…
3. Let’s see those teef!
That’s the good stuff!
4. Now no one can enjoy the living room.
Gee, thanks a lot…
5. Kind of looks like he’s flying through the air.
6. You’re not broken, are you?
You better wake her up and check.
7. Never seen one like this before.
You learn something new every day.
8. Must have had a long day.
What were you doing when you were gone…?
9. It just ain’t right…
But it sure is funny!
10. This is some kind of dog yoga, right?
That’s what it looks like to me…
11. Just go ahead and use me as a pillow.
Now she’s down for the count.
How about you?
Does your doggo like to take naps in really funny positions?
If so, please share some photos with us in the comments.
We’d love to hear from you!