We all have more time on our hands these days, but on those mornings where you’ve only got an extra couple of minutes before the kids get up and the whirlwind starts, you still need a few beats to yourself, right?
These 6 short riddles will convince you you’re ready to tackle another day, so give them a shot!
6. White and empty.
5. What does the protector hide?
4. Someone giving life.
3. How many cigarettes?
2. Chessboard squares.
1. Share it AND keep it.
Continue reading when you’re ready to check your answers!
Are you sure?
Really, really sure?
Okay, let’s go…
6. I don’t have eyes, but once I did see. Once I had thoughts, but now I’m white and empty. What am I?
5. I am a protector. I sit on a bridge. Some people will look through me while others wonder what I hide. What am I?
4. If you throw me from the window, I will leave a grieving wife. Bring me back, but in the door, and you’ll see someone giving life. What am I?
3. A man picks up cigarette butts from the ground and can make a cigarette with 4 butts. If he finds 16 cigarette butts, how many cigarettes can he make?
2. How many squares are there on a chessboard? (Hint: The answer is not 64)
1. What can you share and still have all for yourself?
Did you solve all 6? I’m impressed if you did! Because I certainly didn’t… and I even had the answers! 😉
Come back another day for more riddles like these!