When’s the last time you went to New York City?
I was there about two years ago and, while I had a great time just like I always do when I visit the Big Apple, there’s no denying that there are A TON of hipsters wandering the streets of that great city.
And, luckily for those of us that don’t live in NYC, there’s a great Instagram account called Hipsters of New York that captures these men and women in all their glory. Hey, it’s the next best thing to actually being there!
Take a look at these folks and try not to laugh…too much…
1. Are you Jesus?
You kind of remind me of Jesus…
2. What the hell is going on here?
This one really has me perplexed.
3. I can’t unsee this.
And my eyes are burning.
4. What year is it? 1920?
And why aren’t you in black and white?
5. I’m at a total loss for words.
Why did you do this, sir?
6. He’d love to take your photo.
He looks like a blast!
7. Way too much going on here.
And also, he kind of looks like Johnny Knoxville.
8. Nice outfit, where do you keep the batteries!
That is really LOUD.
9. Yikes…not even sure what to say.
Hey buddy, who helped you get dressed this morning?
10. Can’t tell if this person is 12 or 40-years-old.
I’m lost, LOST I tell you!
11. Not the worst thing I’ve ever seen.
You do you, okay?
12. Good day, fine sir!
That’s quite a get-up you got there.
Oh, boy…what kind of world are we living in?!?!
How about you?
Do you see a lot of hipsters in your area?
If so, tell us all about it in the comments. And share some pics if you got ’em!