Celebrities have certainly outdone themselves with Halloween costumes this year. Of course, it helps to have a decent bit of disposable income to make your wildest ideas come true.
Color me impressed (and jealous).
1. Ryan Seacrest as Punky Brewster
2. Teyana Taylor Kitana from Mortal Kombat
3. Ariel Winter and her boyfriend as Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock
4. Joey Fatone from The Shining
5. Nicky Hilton as 21-year-old Paris Hilton
6. Rita Ora as Post Malone
7. Zoë Kravtiz as a sleepy vampire
8. Gabrielle Union as Gwen Stefani
9. Nina Dobrev as A Star is Born
10. Kylie Jenner and baby Stormi as skeletons
11. Olivia Munn from Crazy Rich Asians
12. John Legend and his daughter
13. Kendall Jenner as a Fembot from Austin Powers
14. Harry Styles as Elton John
15. Halsey as Poison Ivy
16. And the mother of all Halloween-loving celebs…Heidi Klum
Yeah, that’s Heidi Klum.
Okay, now that I look back on it, my costume was not very impressive…