Our eyes make a lot of assumptions about what we see out in the world. And who could blame them? They see the same things most of the time. So, when we finally see something so bizarre and out-of-the-ordinary, it takes our brains a second to catch up. This collection of photos is dedicated to that feeling. Enjoy.
While it’s often just a matter of perspective, our brains sure can play some weird tricks on us. We hope you enjoy these 26 baffling images.
1. “My wife’s dress makes it look like I have hooves.”
2. “My teacher put up a picture of himself on his door so it looks like he’s in his office.”
3. This cloud looks like a UFO. Should we start running and hiding from the aliens soon?
4. “This hornets’ nest looks kind of like a surprised hornet’s head.”
5. “This chicken nugget looks like a whole baked chicken.”
6. This figure skater seems to be trying so hard to lift her partner.
7. Warning! This cat has a hand and he’s ready to use it against mice.
8. Do you think it’s a picture? No, it’s a reflection of an overturned SUV in the water.
9. “This parking deck looks like it’s poorly aligned.”
10. The building looks like it had a rendering error.
11. “This guy is so crazy that he can keep calm while his leg is burning. Or am I mistaken?”
12. The mix of a dachshund and a labrador:
13. “I was freaking scared when I saw these wooden hands.”
14. “The pins in my ankle look like a gondolier from Venice.”
15. And how many ears should a normal dog have?
16. “It looks like some friends are having lunch inside this van.”
17. Just a couple of dogs decided to go for a ride.
18. “Am I holding a baby dragon?”
19. A great advantage over the other participants…
20. A huge truck or a small cruise liner?
21. Just a dog with wings that wants to swim:
22. “My friend took a picture of her cat through a dirty window frame and it looks like a painting.”
23. “For the past 10 minutes, I’ve been trying to explain to my sister that it looks like her legs are over her husband’s shoulders… She doesn’t see it.”
24. It seems that dragons really exist.
25. “Tried to take a photo of a grasshopper on my windshield, but it looks like it’s a giant and it’s destroying the town.”
26. “This is the same photo. Both sides are the same, pixel for pixel.”