One of my mottos has always been, “if you don’t know what you’re talking about, just keep your mouth shut…or you’ll end up looking like an idiot.”
Words to live by, right?
Feel free to use that in your own life, just remember to credit me and send me royalty checks when appropriate…
ANYWAY, I brought that up because these people all clearly don’t understand how math works, yet they acted like they did and now the whole is laughing at them.
Let’s take a look…
1. That doesn’t add up…
Let’s go back to the drawing board.
2. Okay, everybody take a deep breath.
Let’s start from the beginning…again…
3. Yeah, that will be crazy.
Wait, what did you say?
4. We’re all gonna be winners!
Oh boy…this does not look good…
5. That’s a lot of people crammed into North Carolina.
But it just doesn’t add up…
6. Wow…this is pretty incredible.
Were you dropped on your head as a child?
7. Do the math again, people!
That sure doesn’t look right…
8. Yes, that what that means.
Also, I don’t think you’re gonna get hired. Just a hunch.
9. Are you sure that’s 50% off?
Time to bust out the calculator.
10. What am I supposed to do?!?!
I’m confused and I don’t know what to do!
11. Can someone explain this to me?
I’m a very confused person right now…
12. Go ahead and get your clicks.
This person really showed us what’s up.
Do you ever find yourself making any big math fails?
If so, tell us all about them in the comments.
We can’t wait to laugh at your mistakes!