As the saying goes, breaking up is hard to do.
Especially when you’re young and you have to do it by letter!
I remember these days well. Middle school and high school were full of intrigue and drama people breaking up with each other via notes in between classes.
It was all very exciting…when it wasn’t happening to you.
Let’s take a trip down memory lane and look at these breakup letters that are pretty entertaining.
1. I think “dibors” means “divorce” but I’m not sure…
A lot going on in this note.
2. This is epic.
Just making yourself look bad.
3. Some tough stuff here.
And get some breath mints.
4. It’s over, Sarah.
Sam swept Alex off his feet.
5. Poor Josh…
Taken all your stuff? From his locker, you think?
6. Fried chicken is very important.
And it might’ve been the downfall of this couple.
7. This could get very ugly.
But I think it might work out. Fingers crossed!
8. You did it on your anniversary?!?!
9. Let’s do a text one for the kids today.
I’m so glad we didn’t have cell phones when I grew up.
10. I remember having a “girlfriend” but never actually talking to them.
And running the other way if you saw them in the hallway.
11. This might be a future criminal.
That’s kind of disturbing.
12. She knew that question was coming at.
NOT interested in any of your friends.
That brought back a lot of old memories!
Not all of them good, by the way…
Did you ever break up with someone in this fashion?
Or maybe a boyfriend or a girlfriend ended it with you this way?
Tell us all about it in the comments!