There are very specific things about every generation – things that fall by the wayside and disappear within a decade, leaving a vivid imprint in the minds of a few, but are easily forgotten by everyone else.
They can be funny, or horrifying, or embarrassing, but whenever you find another person who remembers the same weird thing you do, you know for sure that you’ve found one of your tribe.
And if any or all of these images bring you back to your youth, well, you’re probably a millennial.
14. Slime has always been a thing.
13. Forgotten television.
— DrkSknRckr (@UrHinss29) July 15, 2015
12. I feel like this might have been a bit racist?
11. The Six Flags dancing man.
10. That someone thought this would be a good logo to put in front of cartoons.
9. Why did we think we needed so many posters?
8. These O.G. emojis.
7. When every soda was a potential free soda.
6. Your trains and cars ran right on your rug.
Had this rug when i was a kid! Really had fun playing high speed chase and drifting my Hot Wheels cars at every intersection on the rug 👍👍🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/SppKudY5dI
— Akmal Shah (@shahdenfreude) September 26, 2016
5. Just this picture gives me a bit of anxiety.
I’m this old Fam, only the real one knows😤 pic.twitter.com/jYCDb30cIf
— Badroleo (@Badroleo1) May 23, 2019
4. It was honestly kind of hard not to taste them?
3. What were these? Why did we need them?
2. A nice idea, if you hated your fingers.
1. I wanted all of these so bad.
I’m a GenX-Xennial and remember some (but not all of these).
Which of these really sparked your nostalgia for the 90s?
Share with us in the comments!