I think we all agree: the TSA sucks. We’ve all had to endure their crappy pat-downs and “random” selections and wondered “How necessary is any of this, REALLY?”
These TSA agent confessions reveal that apparently, they’re not really buying into a lot of it either.
1. Yeah, touching somebody isn’t fun AT ALL.
2. Whoa buddy, chill.
3. So… get another job maybe?
4. And we’d like to see all that scary stuff! Show the world!
5. Come on people…
8. Definitely a good look for TSA.
9. We all knew this…
10. Haha, well, don’t know what to tell you…
11. Hope it’s a good fit for you!
13. Lots of haterade going around…
14. Does anybody like their TSA job?!
17. Yes, they’re just following rules.
18. Hmm, odd flex, but cool.
19. Of course you do!
20. Oh, snap!
People, TSA agents might seem incompetent, but they don’t make the rules. So please, be cool next time. Of course, stick up for yourself if you need to, but if the line isn’t moving fast, that’s just how things go sometimes.