It’s pretty easy to get upset over the endless stream of awful news right now. That’s why the folks at Wokesloth compiled a pretty perfect collection of counter-examples.
It’s tough to look on the bright side, what with all the…everything. But we shouldn’t forget that there’s plenty of good out there too, both on the large scale and the small.
1. Helping him live on
2. This kid is more popular in kindergarten than I’ve ever been
3. Those sweet, sweet upgrades
4. Reconnecting with someone you’ve never actually met
5. When jokes lead to more saved lives
6. Getting looked out for by a stranger
7. Whether this is true or not, it’s amazing
8. Notes from kids are the best
9. When you hustle to help and hustle is life
10. When you remind someone they do have family
11. When you suddenly don’t feel so underappreciated
12. It’s the little things that sometimes mean the most
13. Sometimes all you need is a little color
What’s something you’ve encountered recently that gave you a case of the wholesome feel-goods?
Let us know in the comments. Seriously, we need this right now.